1. Bear bait started limping again. She has a huge skin infection, aka: hot spot, and by spot they mean half her leg and over her chest. She has a twice a day regimine of prescription medicine, OTC medicine, supplements, friendly bacteria, and spinach. Don't even ask about the spinach. It was suggested and she is eating bowls of it. I can tell she doesn't feel good. She isn't herself.
2. I chipped a tooth. A front tooth. Naturally.
3. There was a bat in the house. I locked it in a room until the bat experts could come and remove it. It was no where to be found 12 hours later. My fingers are crossed that it isn't lying dead in my air ducts right now. I hear they smell extra bad.
4. I got two photos in a student show at the new town art center. At first I didn't know what to think because it is a juried show and I was told I'd definitely get one of my photos in becuase it is a student show. Then I got two photos in and I was told that they rarely ever take more than one piece from each participant, so I was over the puzzlement of being guaranteed a piece in a juried show and on to psyched.
5. The water in new town was so chlorinated that every time I opened a tap I imagined a public pool being drained somewhere. I had a whole house filter installed in the basement and now I feel safe enough to take a nice long bath and not emerge with green hair and smelling like the whites from a commercial laundry. I haven''t done the bath thing yet, because my new town house does not have a nice and cozy bathroom, but I'm working on it. I think maybe curtains might help.
6. I let the husband bring Josh for a long overdue haircut and now I have to bring Josh back to the barber because the hair cut he emerged with is reminiscent of my bitchy 6th grade teacher's mushroom ronald mcdonald red hair style back in 1976. Except Josh still has beautiful blonde tresses. He just looks like a girl. Josh needs a redo.
7. Last weekend's "migraine" took four days to completely fade away. I hope I didn't have an anuerysm and I hope I don't have brain cancer.
8. Sylvia is coasting on thin ice. She needed a $300 repair this week. It was air bag related so I had to do it. Safety first. She better stay strong now.
9. Speaking of Sylvia, I got rear ended! I was at a red light and when the light in front of me turned green the three cars in front of me did not go, so someone drove right into my rear bumper. I looked up to see a little honda something back there and an evil chuckle espaced from my throat. I knew Sylvia would be unscathed and I knew the little silver honda was not going to come out so well. I never got to see what happened to the honda because I drove forward too far and I guess she assumed I wasn't going to stop because she turned off and zipped away. I don't care though.
10. I am going to have stuff done in the kitchen over the summer. I don't want to spend the money but the kitchen is too tacky horrible to live in. I have to stop spending so much energy on hating this house. I hate this house.